Minimum of 2 years of field experience
Air Services and Refrigeration Specialties, Inc. has provided quality refrigeration and HVAC services to the Coastal Empire and Low Country areas for over 40 years. ASRS, Inc. is a team-orientated company. We strive to provide our clients with the highest level of service and workmanship every day.
Please call to schedule an interview at 912-232-5500 or email your resume to [email protected] ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.
Commercial HVAC/R Preventative Maintenance Tech
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial HVAC/R experience in servicing/ maintaining equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude with a desire to advance within the service department
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Ability to perform independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Professional appearance and hygiene.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance on HVAC/R equipment.
- Create and submit Service Reports and Quality Inspection images and reports.
- Performs limited diagnostics as needed.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Submit timesheets and supply house pick tickets.
- Completes all paperwork neat, accurate, thorough, and timely.
- Maintains timely and consistent communications with our internal support team
- Completes other duties as assigned or required.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends when necessary
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being properly used, maintained, and accounted for.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
- Responsible for keeping your vehicle clean and neat both inside and outside in keeping with the company’s professional image.
- Possess necessary hand tools
- Based on knowledge and experience with HVAC/ Refrigeration equipment
- Company vehicle and fuel
- Company provided phone
- Company provided uniforms
- Continuing education opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Steady, year-round work
- Paid Major Medical (eligible after 90 days)
- Dental and Eye Included
- Paid time off and company holiday pay (eligible after 90 days)
- Retirement package (eligible after 90 days)
- Career development opportunities