Now Hiring: Commercial HVAC Service Technician in Savannah, GA
Please call to schedule interview 912-232-5500 or email resume to [email protected] ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.
Commercial HVAC Technician Job Description
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience servicing and maintaining 5-TON and over HVAC equipment.
- Experience with refrigeration equipment is preferred but not required.
- EPA Certified
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to perform independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Professional appearance and hygiene
- Possess necessary hand tools, meters, and gauges
- A.S.R.S., Inc Commercial HVAC Service Technicians perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, and service commercial HVAC systems. Experience with Refrigeration equipment is preferred but not required.
- Commercial HVAC Service Technicians are provided a company vehicle. They travels to a variety of customer sites to maintain commercial properties.
- Understands control operation, and sequence of operation for commercial HVAC systems and/or Commercial Refrigeration equipment.
- Has strong communication skills and is able to foster strong relationships with customers, vendors, and team members.
- Commercial HVAC Service Technicians should be able to complete preventative maintenance and repairs per work order requirements.
- Access and complete work orders including notes on services provided.
- Create and submit Service Reports and Quality Inspection images and reports.
- Submit timesheets and supply house pick tickets.
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Maintains timely and consistent communications with our internal support team.
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, as well as emergency and preventive maintenance.
- Completes other duties as assigned or required.
- Daily local travel between properties.
- Responsible for keeping your vehicle clean and neat both inside and outside in keeping with the company’s professional image.
- HVAC commercial technician salary: Based on knowledge and experience with HVAC/ Refrigeration equipment. $20-$27/hr +
- Company vehicle and fuel
- Company provided phone
- Company provided uniforms
- Continuing education opportunities
- Health Insurance (eligible after 90 days)
- Dental Insurance (eligible after 90 days)
- Vision Insurance (eligible after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (eligible after 90 days)
- Holiday Pay (eligible after 90 days)
- Retirement (eligible after 90 days)
- Steady, year-round work
- Competitive Pay
- Career development opportunities
About A.S.R.S., Inc.
Air Services and Refrigeration Specialties, Inc. has been providing quality refrigeration and HVAC services to the Coastal Empire and Low Country areas for over 40 years. ASRS, Inc. is a team-orientated company. We strive to provide our clients with the highest level of service and workmanship every day.