Minimum of 3-5 years of field experience
Please call to schedule interview 912-232-5500 or email resume to [email protected]
ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience in new construction and remodeling of HVAC systems
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to perform independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Professional appearance and hygiene
- Responsible for the complete and satisfactory installation of residential and/or light commercial HVAC systems.
- Oversees the work of Install Helpers to ensure work is performed correctly.
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment (preferred but not required), as well as accessories, in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications.
- Performs limited diagnostics as needed.
- Designs, fabricates and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required.
- Performs start-ups on air conditioning and heating systems and other components.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for delivery and removal of equipment needed to complete the installation work.
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being properly used, maintained, and accounted for.
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
- Responsible for keeping your vehicle clean and neat both inside and outside in keeping with the company’s professional image.
- Possess necessary hand tools
- Based on knowledge and experience with HVAC/ Refrigeration equipment
- Company vehicle and fuel
- Company provided phone
- Company provided uniforms
- Continuing education opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Steady, year-round work
- Paid Major Medical (eligible after 90 days) Dental and Eye Included
- Paid time off and company holiday pay (eligible after 90 days)
- Retirement package (eligible after 90 days)
- Career development opportunities