Commercial HVAC Installer Job Description
Minimum of 3-5 years of field experience required.
Air Services and Refrigeration Specialties, Inc. has provided quality refrigeration and HVAC services to the Coastal Empire and Low Country areas for over 40 years. ASRS, Inc. is a team oriented company. We strive to provide our clients with the highest level of service and workmanship every day.
Please call to schedule an interview at 912-232-5500 or email your resume to [email protected] ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.
- Commercial HVAC Installer should have a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience in new construction and remodeling of HVAC systems
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to perform independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Professional appearance and hygiene
- The Commercial HVAC Installer is responsible for the complete and satisfactory installation of residential and/or light commercial HVAC systems.
- Oversees the work of Install Helpers to ensure work is performed correctly.
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration equipment (preferred but not required), and accessories, following company requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Performs limited diagnostics as needed.
- Designs, fabricate, and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required.
- Performs start-ups on air conditioning and heating systems and other components.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for delivery and removal of equipment needed to complete the installation work.
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are properly used, maintained, and accounted for.
- Completes all paperwork neat, accurate, thorough, and timely.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
- Responsible for keeping your vehicle clean and neat inside and outside in keeping with the company’s professional image.
- Possess necessary hand tools
- Based on knowledge and experience with HVAC/ Refrigeration equipment
- Company vehicle and fuel
- Company provided phone
- Company provided uniforms
- Continuing education opportunities
- Competitive Pa
- Steady, year-round work
- Paid Major Medical (eligible after 90 days)
o Dental and Eye Included
- Paid time off and company holiday pay (eligible after 90 days)
- Retirement package (eligible after 90 days)
- Career development opportunities